Sunday 22 January 2017

"BRUNO" goofy grey/white Pitbull

ADOPTED!
Feb 2017
Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

Bruno here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 584298


My name is Bruno and I'm a goofy pit bull mix fella looking for a new home! My hobbies include getting as much love as possible from my people, playing fetch, and leaning against your legs with a silly smile on my face. I really am just a stocky love bug! If you are looking for a friendly companion to bring you lots of laughter, look no further. I'm a pretty polite fella but sometimes when I'm really excited I forget my manners and play using my whole body, because of this I would do best in a home without very small children. I'm about 2 years old and weigh 55 lbs. Come say hi!

 
2-6 Just some quick photos of little Bruno - as he was neutered today.
He'll be feeling livelier tomorrow! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment