Thursday 9 February 2017

"BUBS" handsome white Pitmix LOVES to Play!

Boy loves Play!  Bubs discovered sticks and a big rock in the field, and though rocks are not generally a good toy for a dog,  he was having such a blast, we let him briefly play with it:)

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id #583643

Hey everybody! Are you looking for high energy running partner? My name is Bubs and I'm looking for an active home. As you can see I like to stay fit and exercise is one of my favorite things to do! I also enjoy playing with toys, working for my treats, and exploring nature. If you are ready for a grand adventure, please come and meet me today! I am about 5 years old and weigh 75 pounds.
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment