Friday 20 January 2017

"AMELIA" cute little Jack Russell Terrier

ADOPTED!
Feb 2017

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 584134

Who's looking for a sensitive, yet high energy girl? My name is Amelia and I'm looking for a new family that is active and patient. I can be easily startled by new people and new environments, but once I feel comfortable, I am a ball of energy. If you know Jack Russell Terriers, than you know what I mean. I will need proper exercise and maybe even a job once I get some more socialization. I may do best in home with another friendly, social dog to learn from. I enjoy being around my canine friends here at the shelter. We have so much fun exploring and playing together out in the yards. If you think we could make a fantastic team, please come and meet me today! I am around 3 years old and weigh a thin 12 pounds.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment