Saturday 21 January 2017

"LJ" sweetie pitmix deserves a stable loving home

ADOPTED!
Feb 2017

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!
 
animal # 545670
Mcas weblink

Hey!! You may have noticed my funny way of sitting! No worries, it seems to just be more comfortable for me and not because of any issues. I get pretty excited when you give me attention and can be a pretty big goofball. I have had a rough past and am looking for a loving home that can provide a stable environment. I do not do well with cats or small animals and would do best in a household with children 12 and up. I would also prefer to be the only dog in the household so that I can give you all my attention and affection.
 
 
Sometimes I sit like this, but it doesn't bother me
 
 I can sit this way too

 

No comments:

Post a Comment