Monday 6 February 2017

"PORTER" handsome big Lab/mastiff


Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

Porter here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 584022


Hi there! My name is Porter and I'm looking for a new home. I am a big, energetic boy that could use some freshening up on my leash manners. I just want to go, go, go! I am a very sweet guy when you are part of my inner circle. You see, it can take me a while to let new people in. I do have some good skills down already though. I know how to sit, down, and shake. I also enjoy the company of other dogs! I am quite protective of my food and for this reason I am looking for an ADULT ONLY home. If you're looking for an active, loyal companion, please take me out in a yard and get to know me. I am about 3 years old and weigh 94 pounds.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment