Monday 6 February 2017

"CINDY LOU" VIDEO _ CUDDLY senior Pitbull

"She came without ribbons. She came without tags. She came without packages, boxes or bags... Maybe Great Dogs don't come from a store. Maybe Great Dogs mean a little bit more.
Cindy Lou Who seeks someone with a big heart. She is a kissable senior seeking a warm retirement home." SDOP FB
 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!
 
Mcas weblink    
animal # 582710

Hey everybody! My name is Cindy Lou and I'm looking for a nice retirement home! I am just the sweetest lady who enjoys giving kisses, going for walks, and spending time with my humans. As you can see, I am in need of some good TLC. Though I'm quite lumpy and bumpy, I still have a lot of pep in my step and can't wait to settle in somewhere for my golden years. My new home will need to be an adult only home without any other dogs. Please come and meet me today! I am around 12 years old and weigh 68 pounds.
watch Cindy Lou's video
courtesy MCAS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment